Keeping your boat in a drystack allows you to take care of and protect your investment in a safe way, contrary to keeping it in an open space, be it at a Marina or land, where the sun, water and pests or animals will eventually damage your high priced asset.
With the support of our operations and administrative team, you will experience our easy launch service where our forklifts will efficiently launch your boat as scheduled.
By keeping your boat stored in a closed area out of the water, you can be sure that the drives and outboard engines are less exposed to damage from salt water which will eventually influence your boat’s appraisal.
Your boat will also perform better when on the water, as the hull’s surface will be free of organisms and weeds.
Flamenco Drystack will most certainly take care of your invaluable property. We know this because we are sea lovers and will treat your boat as our very own.
- Save time, enjoy your boat and spend more time at sea.
- Don’t worry, be happy! Park your car and get onboard.
- More affordable than keeping your boat permanently in the water.
- There is no need for a trailer, or the headache of maintaining one.
- Less maintenance. Your boat is much more protected from the sun, rain, and salt water when kept in an indoor environment.
- Forget about the tide table. You will not have to depend on the tide to go in our out. There’s flexibility to go out at any time.
- Your boat depreciates less when it’s well kept.
- You will help to protect the environment. Your boat will not need anti-fouling paint.
- Easy and affordable maintenance.